Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rumour Has It (so slow)

Yey! I've got 4/B for my final math test! I'm so proud of myself, even though my teacher said I was on the verge. So today we wrote a work for Russian, and rumour has it, I've got an excellent mark and just one mistake.
In 2 days I'll have a concert for the veterans due to the Victory Day. But if the weather's bad, we won't perform. On the one hand I don't want to perform, it's a real chore, but on the other hand I don't want bad weather.
In two weeks our boys will leave us for their military training. Sure, some of boys will remain because they can't be there by the reason of the age. Poor guys, they want to be in a par with the others. So, will we miss the boys? Undoubtedly. Even at least because I'll go to school and back home alone for 5 days in a row!
The last "Doctor Who" episode I watched yesterday night just shoсked me! I thought I wouldn't sleep! But the end caught my interest and calm me down, so I'm alright and wait for the next episode with... [SPOILERS] the Cybermen! I've missed them, our good old buddies. But look at the history line of the Cybermen - they were so funny in the beggining. Of course, that time people didn't think so.



A couple of days ago I missed a date - one of the most marvellous singers of modern time was born 25 years ago on the 5th of May. I'm sure you all understand who I'm talking about - she's beautiful Adele! I don't expand the information about her, that you know, but I can't help mentioning her "Oscar" and "Golden Globe Award" for her amazing 007's soundtrack "Skyfall". I've already called this song TSOTD and even The Song Of The Week! If you look more carefully, you can find the name of the song of the day - certainly Adele's one. But don't trouble yourself - it's droll "Rumour Has It"! Moreover, "Glee" made a mash-up of this song with "Someone Like You", and it was their aniversary 300th performance. So, here gorgeous Adele goes! And "Glee" girls too




Bless your soul, you got your head in the clouds
You made a fool out of me and, boy, I'm bringing you down
You made my heart melt yet I'm cold to the core
But rumour has it I'm the one you're leaving her for


Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts