Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Eurovision Week Is On

Today for the time of Europe and tomorrow for us the song contest Eurovision will begin. I've been a big fan of the event since 2009, and now I've already got my oppinion about the situation. What about the present competitors, I told about them a little bit here. So, tomorrow morning I, as an early bird, will be staring in the TV screen, looking for the new tracks for my play list. Surely, I could have done it already (holy Internet), but it's not in my best interest. Also, people call it spoilers.
By my own little tradition, I've changed my profile picture in the social network on the logo of Eurovision 2013. I've done it since 2011, when Germany held the competition.


I think you all know that Eurovision is not only about songs, but also about international "friendship". I don't remember a lot of points from Italy or Holland, for example, but here comes Ukrain, welcome, Azerbaijan. [EUROCOMMERCE] One smart guy has made a pretty easy diagram to find out  who with whom, where, when, how. For the beginners.


Unfortunately, I can give up with my efforts to learn history, becuase to enter Russian Philology Department, I'll have to pass history successfully. I haven't told ya about philology, have I? Well, we've got some problems among our big family, so I should study on the budget basis in the university. Therefore I've found Philology Departments of Far East Federal University - for the Russian and foreign languages. I'll send my documents to both faculties, therefore I must be ready. Actually, it's easier to find yourself in FEFU, than in the universities of Moscow and St. Petersburg, where I've been longing to go to so much. [RUSSIAN COMMERCE]
Get my today's dose of pictures for... your time zone


Guess who?


The song of the day... Let it be my honey Katy Perry with a pretty melancholic song "Lost" for her 1st album "One Of The Boys".



Be brave not to be lost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts