Friday, May 3, 2013

"Florence And The Machine" evening

I don't know what to write about except we won't study tomorrow and I'm doing the weirdest maniqure I've ever done. Therefore let's do the music evening and listen to the band which is worth being listened to. Let me introduce you the most mysterious band you all know - "Florence And The Machine"!
I'll give you some my favourite songs by this incredible band.

  • Firstly, it's a song I heard the first and my love for "Frolence And The Machine" started exactly with this song. And the song is "Seven Devils" 


  • My second love is "Never Let Me Go". Take in the romantic! 


  • Another song I want to share with you is "Dog Days Are Over". It reminds me about the exams I passed last year. 

  • And the last song for today is my also favourite "Shake It Out". I cry to this song and at the same moment it cheers me up. As you know, "Glee" sang this song too, and I heard it for the first time right there. 




Be brave, 
seven devils all around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts