Friday, May 17, 2013

Marry Me Rolling In The Deep

Guys, guys, guuuys! The 2nd semi-final has gone, so we know who will perform on Saturday (on Sunday for our time zone). So here they go:

  • Firstly, there're forever-competitors: the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and the last year winner Sweden
  • Then we have the winners of the 1st semi-final: Moldova, Lithuania, Ireland, Estonia, Belarus, Denmark, Mother Russia, Belgium, Ukraine and the Netherlands
  • And the lastest winners of the 2nd semi-final: Hungary, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Romania, Norway, Iceland, Armenia, Finland, Malta, Greece
It's pity the Swiss team didn't get through. I think the 95 year-old contrabass player was worth being in the Grand final. 
My favourite song of the 2nd semi-final is funny "Marry Me" by the singer Krista Siegfrids from Finland. She'd written this song for her boyfriend hinting delicate. Also to support one sex marriege in her country, she [SPOILERS] kissed a girl on the stage! (aah, I'm singing Katy Perry's song while I'm typing it)


Today I've gone shopping with my friend, and my legs are ready to die. But I've bought things I wanted for a long time, so now I'm almost ready for summer! So I bought this:

A pin up top. Well, it looks better on me.
Marina and the Diamonds would like
See the ring? I've got it too!


















Plus gym-shoes with sweet flower print, but perhaps you'll see them on the photos.
The song of the days isn't "Marry Me". During the day my friend and I have "run into" the song by Adele called "Rolling In The Deep" several times, so it'll be the song of the day. 


You know, "Glee" sang this amazing song as well, therefore here's their version.



Tomorrow I'll visit my music school, because I've been invited on the graduation party. I think, it's going to be excellent, because my best music friend and I need noone else to party, even if the party isn't ours. Go to hell, we are stars.


Be brave, have nice weekend!


P.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts