Sunday, February 10, 2013

Warm Bodies

10
All we need is love,
Love is all we need.
The Beatles

I haven't told you my friends and I watched "Warm Bodies" last Thursday. And guys, the movie is marvellous! It's a great film for young people. There're many jokes and I guess the cast had a lot of fun filming it, because walking zombies look simply ridiculous! But, of course, the main idea of "Warm Bodies" (as the main idea of everything) is that everything is saved by love. But if you want more information, here's some lines from honey Wikipedia:
Warm Bodies is a 2013 American paranormal romantic zombie comedy film based on Isaac Marion's popular 2011 novel of the same name. 
After a zombie apocalypse, R, a zombie, wanders around an airport which is now filled with abandoned buildings, broken-down vehicles, and hordes of his fellow undead, including his friend M. R and M achieve rudimentary communication with grunts and moans and "Eh's" and occasional near-words. As a zombie, R constantly craves human flesh, especially brains, as he is able to "feel alive" on the memories of their former owners. Julie Grigio and a group of her friends are sent out by Julie's father from a heavily-fortified, walled-off human enclave in the city to recover medical supplies from abandoned buildings. R and a pack of zombies attack the group, R sees Julie and falls in love with her. After shortly being shot in the chest by Julie's boyfriend, R kills Julie's boyfriend and eats his brain, giving R his thoughts and memories making his love for Julie becomes even stronger. He rescues Julie from the rest of the pack and takes her back to an airplane he lives in at an airport to keep her safe. The two bond, causing R to slowly begin to come to life.


And so on... How I realized, R and Julie subtly hint us at the story of Romeo and Juliet, but here the end is happy. Very happy, and I like it. Moreover I like the cast. But due to fact I'm a girl (having crashes on British men), I'll write you about the actor who has played the main charecter. Let me introduce you Nicolas Hoult. He's a 23-years old British actor, and many girls around the world know him for his role of Tony Stonem in "Skins" series. Also one of his big jobs is Hank McCoy/ Beast from "X-Men: First Class" (he'll appear as Beast in X-Men: Days of Future Past 2014 as well). Actually I've seen neither "Skins", nor "X-Men". But now I have a reason to watch them.


So I suggest everyone to watch "Warm Bodies". I guess it's already one of the most successful movies of 2013. Anyway watching it you'll spend your time fine. And here's a couple of screenshots and a poster for you:




The song of the day will be a soundtrack of the film - "Midnight City" by M83 (I'm putting the official video). And at the same time get the trailer.




Be brave and don't be afraid of the zombies! Love's about to save you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts