Saturday, February 2, 2013

We're not broken, just bent

1
Since today I can eat sweets and citrus fruits again! And can finally wash my hand without doubt! Yey! So I'm having a little celebration right now with yummies! :D


My education goes good, excepting that "the soul of the class" has gone to rest just today. Our class-teacher was wrong telling he was going to go abroad, because he was going just to another Russian region. Do I really write much about him?
Stadio Italiano bene, but I must learn more words. And probably in some months I'll write my posts in Italian. :D
On movie-Thorsday my friend and I watched "Prometheus". It's really nice science fiction movie, thrilling and charming! In the end we found out that the film is a prequel to 1979 science fiction horror film "Alien". Well, I haven't seen "Alien" yet.
And the song of the day will be simply amazing, marvellous song "Just Give Me A Reason" by Pink feat. Nate Ruess (the adorable soloist from "fun."). Aaaah! I'm adicted to this song! I can already sing it to the accompaniment of the piano or the guitar, I've done 'em all :D 
I give you exactly a live version, because they're just ubelievable!



Be brave! We can learn to love again!



P.S. It's raining outside! Rain! Maybe, it's an usual thing for some areas, but now for our snowy island! It rained in December, and then now. Winter is so winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts