Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Day Of St. Valentine

If you're not a single person, let me congratulate you with Valentine's Day!
But if you don't have your Valentine, there's nothing bad or wrong. I don't have a boyfriend, but I'm not crying, because I feel the most conviniet way right now. I am free, I am strong, I am who I am. :D
Some days ago I made a post, where I shared with you a video of Ms. Michelle Phan, dedicated to the 14th of February. And today I've done the make up, which looks pretty alike. Anyway I love it sooo much! It's brought my mood up fast, and I don't feel sick and ill anymore (I haven't told you, I've got an earache). Therefore, thanks to Michelle Phan and dear Marina And The Diamonds for giving me the idea!


I've had a big event in my school today also, but it's been dedicated to a military thing, not to love day. So it's been quit boring and it's been very very cold in the hall. And now I'm trying to get warm again.
Well well well... It's the Valentine's Day, and I have to choose a love song of the day for you... Let me put here 2 songs at once - one for the lovers and another for the heartbreakers! :D Get fun!





And here a lovely picture for you! :3





Be lovable and brave! <3 <3 <3
(failed hearts with this print LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts