Monday, February 4, 2013

Amazing Handmade

4
As I promised, I'm going to tell you about my new shirt, which I decorated by myself yesterday. So, let's go!
Firstly, prepare everything you need for work. These things are:


  1. A shirt (better not multicolour, but sometimes many colours can be good too) 
  2. Square strasses (I had 12 pieces), beads and bugle beads 
  3. A needle for the beads
  4. Thread in colour of the strasses and beads
  5. Also scissors and a pencil
Here we go! I started with the corners of the collar. I sewed the strasses along the the edge, and put the rest strass between the rows.


'Before' and 'After'
Do the same for the 2nd corner. Don't be afraid of doing mistakes - you can always correct it. Also sew everything tight, so your work will make you happy for a long time.
Actually only decorated corners look incredible, but it wasn't enough for me. My next step was a small cross on the right side. You can see, the cross isn't difficult in implementation: take a bugle bead for each side and the top and 2 bugle beads for the lower part. I left the middle place empty, but you can sew the bugle beads closer or put there a bead.


Then it goes the hardest part - a word on the back part of the collar made with the beads. But it's worth it! Firstly write the word you've chosen on the place where it's going to be with the pencil. Don't write thick, or it will be seen even though the beads. And here we start, bead by bead...

By the way, my word is "sempre".
From Italian it means "always"

Finally in the end my shirt became super cool, I'm really proud of myself, even though I had to sacrifice my hours of sleeping.  But today my friends at school have liked my masterpiece :D Aaand sooo here I go!



Happy End!:D



Be brave and creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts