Saturday, February 2, 2013

Beautiful Things

2
Hey! It's time for new episode of "Glee" called "Naked"!:D I see it's going to be awesome and... hot! Also I'm already waiting the next episode "Dive", because it's going to be very chickly, and there'll be one of my favourite songs "Diva", originally by gorgeous Beyonce, but I've just watch the performance, so the guys are cool too (especially wearing their amazing dresses).
Today has been birthday of my classmate Arina. Man, it's been just marvellous! Arina, Dasha and I have eaten a pizza, gone for a walk in the shopping mall, and even bought some things. I've bought an absolutely beautiful pendant and an excellent ring. Oh my eyes, I can't take them off of the pendant!! *O*


I just adore shopping, accessories and vintage, so if you want to give me a present, you know what I like ;D
Some days ago I finally bought an album of a fine band "the bird and the bee" with the same name. 


It contains 10 nice songs, funny, relaxing and calm. Earlier from this album I'd heard only "Again & Again", so it was interesting to listen to something new. It means the song of the day will be "F*cking Boyfriend" by "the bird and the bee" from the album "the bird and the bee" :)





Be brave. Be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts