Sunday, February 3, 2013

Government Who??!

3
Guys! I'm actually making one of the most amazing things I've even made, but I won't tell you what it is, so please wait till tomorrow, I'll make a post about it even with tutorial! :D
Right now I've stopped doing it to do my math homework. They say, it's pretty easy, so let's see.
Today I've been at a musical contest in my music school. The contest's been nice, and generally it always pleasent coming back to your lovely places, where you used to be. Then my music friend and I have gone home talking about movies. But I have gone then actually to the shops with my other friend to buy some "things" to my masterpiece, that you'll see tomorrow!
We haven't heard Lady Gaga for ages in my blog! So the song of the day will be one of my favourite songs of her, and its tittle is "Government Hooker". Yup, the lyrics is provocative enough (as well as Gaga herself), but I really love this song. It's so dancing, moving and sexy. Shake yourself!


I can be good,
If you just wanna be bad.
I can be cool,
If you just wanna be mad.
I can be anything,
I'll be your everything,
Just touch me baby.
I don't wanna be sad.

Also I'm about to give you some sweet pictures as usually:




Adorable Andrew and Ben. Miss them? I do.

Good time! Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts