Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Clouds Are Gone

Today was my first waltz experience! And it was pretty aweful, because the boy I have to dance with is like a tree. He's simply made from wood. But one more news is that after my English lesson I met my cousin (I haven't seen her for ages), and she said she could help us with the dance. She study in the Art College for a choreographer, therefore I hope so much she would help!
Also so much I want to sleep right now, because I has amazing time with my friends skating at our P.E. lesson. We was playing snowballs skating! Holy Mother, I pray for it being again and again!
The song of the day will be a funny and adorable song "Just Can't Get Enough" - but not by Black Eyed Peas! Get the original version by "Depeche Mode" and the version by "Glee" (Curt and Blain have done it so excellent!) from their last episode "I Do".




Moreover, grab some pictures from me for you :3

Wonderful Nate Ruess

Lovely Daniel Radcliffe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts