Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Waltz

Oh my God, my dear! Plants of things have happened since I wrote you last time.
So, as I said, my cousin came and tought us how to dance waltz for 1 morning! Even the next day already I and my waltz boy helped my cousin with her performance: I sang and the guy and the cousin danced the waltz. But I think I've lost some weight during 2 nervous days. Anyway these torments gave the results, and our class got the 1st place for boy's competition! Although we shared the pride of the victory with another parallel class, but we were really brilliant! And everyone says we danced AMAZING! Of course, there were other tasks: sport, theory ones and singing. But the waltz of me and my classmate outshined every holy thing.



It's exactly my cousin who gave me the dress and the shoes, she made my hair and make up, and it really worked. 
Therefore I guess that in the finish of the education my friend and I will dance waltz again. Or maybe there will be a reason to dance even earlier?
But the end of boy's time doesn't mean we can easily breathe, because in 2 weeks we'll have girl's competition, and how I understand, I'm about to be the header of out team. Well, I have to create a name for the team, a slogan, a look... I hope I'll be helped. 
Ah, boys and girls, I forgot to tell what song we danced to. It was a waltz by Eugen Doga from the movie "A Hunting Accident". I think it's one of the most beautiful melodies ever! And it's going to be exactly the song of the day. (Certainly, our dance was another)



Be brave and romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts