Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Teenage Crisis

Oh Gosh! I've just come back home from school, and I'm in hysterics. Last week we did a control test for chemistry, and today I've been said I've got 2 (or 'F'). I would be ok, but 1) it's the only control work in the whole term; 2) I'm about to get a gold medal for education; 3) our chemistry teacher can't be patient abd she always shouts out at the pupil, particularly at me. Especially at me. But it's not the end.
When I've come home, my mom has reminded one more time, that she's going to teach me different everyday's things in 1 year until I leave, though she had full 16 years of my life to teach me all these things. You see, I'm totally NOT a woman with good housekeeping skills, so lately we realized I can't tidy up the flat right, I can't do ironing good, I can't even cook a soup. And my mom hasn't tought my anything! If I do something, it means I've learnt it through my own experience or through my sister's tortures. I remember, when my sister and I were making up our flat, I always started crying and ran to my granny's room, because the sis criticized me severely and abused, I couldn't do anything, it didn't make me happy or so. Now I understand I just didn't know how to do (tidy in particular) right. So it's still inside me, and when I'm tiding up the flat, I'm always not in good mood and remembering my elder sister.
Moreover, I still don't know what I want to be. This is I don't know what career I want to work. A journalist?  A linguist? A translator or interpreter? A writer? A musician? An expert in literature? Of course, there're lots of professions people need, and I don't know what I need. I know where I'm going to study after school - it'll be the Department of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St.Petersburg State University. But there's no concrete profession. Therefore I'm lost still.



What can I do in this world? What was I born for? When the time of knowing it will come?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts