Monday, May 13, 2013

God Save Bolkonsky

Today we've had no rehearsal, though I wasn't given any notice beforehand. Well, I've had a good walk.
Also today's been our 1st day without male individuals, and it's been quite boring; moreover we've written tests on each lesson - fuu. But about an hour ago our form teacher called me and asked about the situation. Ok, mister, it was ok.
For tomorrow I have to learn by heart a little part of "War and Peace" - a monologue, thoughs of Bolkonsky about the sky above Austerlitz. I think, it's easy and understandable enough, but anyway I have to do it. Generally, I like Prince Andrei. So pity, he dies in the end [SPOILERS!].
Nothing more, just night pictures:






Song of the day... Song of the day? Oh, the song of the day will be popular "Crazy In Love". But I'd even pay attention more to the version of Emeli Sande & The Bryan Ferry Orchestra for my potential favourite film "The Great Gatsby" (it'll be pity, if it doesn't justify hopes). And, of course, let's not forget about the original gorgeous performer Beyonce. So, choose your best and enjoy!






Be brave and crazy in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts