Monday, May 20, 2013

Only Teardrops

Yesterday I was too tired to write anything, though there were things to write about. Of course, I'm about the Grand Final of Eurovision Song Concert 2013! Grand Final is the only reason I wake up at 6 a.m. on Sunday once a year. And the Grand Final 2013 was nice too. You see, bookmakers and I were right giving Denmark the 1st place. Our girl Dina got the 5th position, but everyone thought she'd get a higher one.
Gladly the geographic system of voting didn't work this year, some results were really unexpectable. On the other hand, it's a little bit vexing that Russia didn't recieve a point from Azerbaijan.
Moreover, it was nice to see my favourite Eric Saade, helping the host Petra in the Green Room during the final of the Grand Final! [TAUTOLOGY-STYLE]
As far as you remember, I already made the winner song "Only Teardrops" the song of the day 2-3 posts ago. Therefore I offer you another song I like from Eurovision this year - it's "Tomorrow" by the paediatrician Gianluca Bezzina from Malta. My friend called him "local Mr. Schue", and I agree with her - they're the same cute.


Probably, I'm about to miss some lessons in the end of the week, and even my 'favourite' economics. I wonder if our economics teacher a.k.a. Red Beotch misses me.


Since yesterday I've been feeling myself like I'm ill, although I'm not. I hope I'm not. I don't know why, but yesterday after watching Eurovision I started feeling bad, and it hasn't stopped even today. Ok, I've got my sore throat since I was at the music school prom, because I could shout out there a lot, though I wouldn't say so. But how can I explain my all condition?

Be brave, don't get ill on the treshold of summer



P.S.

 P.P.S. I watched the season final of "Doctor Who" and did understand nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts