Friday, May 31, 2013

Bye, May. Bye, Spring. Bye, School.


School is over! Well, till September. But in any case we have a little time to spend it great and not to forget about coming summer. What plans do you have for these awesome days?
Right now I'm watching a good film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". So cute! But be glad - I can't tell any spoilers now, because I don't know the end myself too.




Congratulations, guys - my friend's got her Coca-Cola glasses today!
Gotta admit, it's become Ok for me to wash the dishes, because actually I hate cleaning up the flat, washing dishes and all this house stuff. And now that means I can wash the dishes without booing. Maybe, one day I'll mop the floor and give the rooms a dust pretty calmer that now, but I suppose when the golden moment comes, it'll be the time to changes my homes.
Tomorrow is about to be an amazing day, 'cause I'll spend time with my dear friends outside, in the park, so I hope the weather will be nice as well as today. 
And the song of the day, I want it to be something good and sweet, because of the atmosphere I've got out of the movie I'm watching. I offer a song by "The Beatles" I really love - "Strawberry Fields Forever".









Be brave, nothing is real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts