Saturday, May 18, 2013

Party

I've just come from the prom in my music school. Well, being polite, I can tell it was nice, but listen to me - we were better. Today we haven't even had dances! We haven't danced!! What a graduation party in our music school without dancing in our hall?! Our sound producer is God of this matter. Fine. I'm bringing the party here.







In general, the evening's been AMAZING. I've finally meet a friend of mine, the last time I saw her was the Christmas, I suppose. So, 3 crazy girls have been having fabulous time in their alma-mater, doing mad thing, laughing damn loud, enjoing each other.
Yey! Tomorrow's also a big day! There'll be a Grand Final of Eurovision Song Contest 2013! I wish good luck every participant I like, and Mother Russia as well, even though other countries should wish and better send her their wishes expressed in terms of points.
Choose your own song of the day, sweeties.
Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts