Monday, May 13, 2013

90's Bitch (I LOVE IT)

Today I've been sleeping all day long, therefore there's not so much to tell about.
I've just watched the last "Doctor Who" episode. It's been nice to see the Cybermen again. And if you follow Freema Agyeman on Twitter, so you've read her reaction to "Nightmare in Silver" - she watched DW the first time in 3 years!
As I said, right now I'm sticking Color Riche Le Nail Art by L'OREAL on my nails. Actually, it's pretty weird. Definitely cool, but weird.

My forefinger sucks a bit, but generally it's well done




Yesterday I tasted an "Angry Birds" drink! I drank Cola-Orange, but frankly it didn't differ much from just Cola. I like the cane, so stylish! And as it tells us, 'made by happy people from Finland'. So funny, isn't it? :D There're also some other flavours like Pineapple-Orange, but I don't remember, of course





90's, 90's, 90's... I bet, many of my viewers were born exactly that time as well as me. It was a hard period for Russia. It was a start for Russia: big monster USSR was distroyed, a lot of problems appeared. But also 90's brought us many awesome things, like ugly fashion, Montana watches, Britney Spears, "Power Rangers", "Sex And The City", "Friends"... Why have I remembered the 90's? Because a line from the song of the day "I Love It" by the Swedish band "Icona Pop" reminded me about it! I like their "You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch". I love it! And this song's reminded me by "Glee" performance! The girls and the Unique sang "I Love It" very well. So here's both versions.




I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your sh*t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care.

You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's b*tch

I love it!
I love it!

Be brave! Don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts