Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (A typical short post)

30 minutes ago I thought I wouldn't write a post today, because I'm too sleepy, but I've just now turned on one of my favourite songs for nowadays, and decided I'm full of the power to write a short post.
So today I've had a walk with some crazy guys, figured out I've got a fan, got aching legs and all this stuff people have after long walks with the friends.
Tomorrow will be the Orthodox Easter! We're ready with coloured eggs, Easter cakes and even a big chocolate egg! Gotta be yammy!
And the song of the day will be a dancing and inflammatory song by Fergie feat Q-Tip & GoonRock called "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody" for the future must-be-unbelievable movie "The Great Gatsby". This song just drives me crazy (as well as many songs from the movie's soundtrack do), I'm up to listen to it round the clock. So, here it goes!





Be brave and dance until you drop


P.S. It's an anniversary post - the 300 one! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts