Monday, May 27, 2013

Undisclosed Desires

Hi there!
I couldn't use my Internet for a couple of days because I didn't pay for it on time. But here I go.
On Sunday my music friend, a school leaver, had a "last bell". It means they don't have lessons anymore and wait and prepare till their final exams. She'd invited our mutual music friend and me, but we couldn't come.
Also that day my "godbrother" had his Birthday, he turned 17. Actually I didn't want to go there, but his mother and he himself had simply forced me. Well, I was bored again.
Today I've spend my day off (not holiday yet) with my music friend (not a school leaver). We've been watching the 1st season of "Sherlock" BBC, but we haven't finished. Anyway we've had a good time, it's been so nice! She's shown me some cool videos I didn't watched because of my laziness.
Some days ago I discovered cool YouTube guys named "Pentatonix". They sing a capello their own compositions and make covers. I found out them with this one:


Aren't they cute? "Pentatonix" has won a glut of prizes in various competitions.
Tomorrow I'll have a day off too, but it doesn't cancel my English lesson. The day after tomorrow I'll have the last day of education, and TA-DA! Here comes our summer holidays!!! 
Talking about summer, I must admit the weather outside has got much better during last weekend. I can say it's even hot. For May on Sakhalin. I can't wait to wear my new clothes.
And the song of the day... Has "Undisclosed Desires" by unbelievable "Muse" already been TSOTD? Even if yes, today they're on top too.

 

I think this song's dedicated to "1984" too as well as "Resistance" and many songs from the album "The Resistance". This book had effected on the guys a lot that time.



Be brave! Keep the connection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts