Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lost in Translation

Cleopatra used to rule,
But she got nothing on me now
Lana Del Ray, "Last Girl On Earth"

Fuck my class master, we HAVE HAD lessons today! Well, it was a free time and chemistry, but anyway we'll have to go to school on the 31th of May too! Damn it, I've lost a bet to my friend.
Yesterday the friend, my best friend and I went for a walk, and we were in the park, so today all my people asked me something like "How could you be there? There're ticks!" Oh man, what the ticks? Everything was so fine.
Talking about "Oh man". My English tutor gave me an article with an interesting title "Oh, man! Living the high life in Oman" some lessons ago. I thought it was an old article, but then I found it in the space of the Internet, and the article about the resort in Oman was published only on the 9th May this 2013 on the web-site of "Washington Post". Actually, the author did his work very well, he writes pretty fascinating, but I've understood I can't translate it in a good way in Russian immediatly, I need time to choose good literary expressions. And when I make a translation not instantly, it becomes nice.
Actually I haven't seen the movie "Lost In Translation", but maybe one day the time will come. Hey, Festival de Cannes is on. I've read there was a premier of the movie with adorable Tom Hiddleston I want to watch now. The movie is "Only Lovers Left Alive", and OH MY GOD the Russian premier will be only in December! Why is it so long to waaaait?? I won't use holy Internet to precipitate. In general, the story's about vampires, love and art - a classic set. Besides Tom Hiddleston, Tilda Swinton, Mia Wasikowska, John Hurt and our Russian guy Anton Yelchin appear there.


At least I haven't seen "The Great Gatsby" yet!! I seem to know probably every little thing about the movie, but I haven't watched it! So little time's left to watch it in the cinema.
I won't name the song of the day, because our day has only started. Right now I'm listening to gorgeous Lana Del Rey. Let you do it too.





Be brave to wait till the song of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts