Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What might have been lost ~ ~ ~

I've got earache again, but now with the right ear. Because of it I haven't gone to school and rehearsal today, and tomorrow I won't go too. Just I've watched one more time "Confessions Of a Shopaholic" in my warm bed eating milk chocolate. What a paradise! How much I love this movie! I've cried my eyes out again. Also I'm going to watch today "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", as my music friend suggested me.
My choir header has called me this morning and told that the travel to Korea is going to be in the beggining of May, and they want me to join, but I've had to refuse, becuase very soon I'll give my foreign passport for American visa.
It's already been the final of the 1st season of marvellous series "The Carrie Diaries", and I long so much the 2nd one! It'll be enormous grief, if the series is canceled. Unfortunately, a lot of watchers aren't from the USA, and not everyone has an IPad with the official CW app, therefore official rating is lower much than real rating, for sure. Well, if the catastrophe happens and "The Carrie Diaries" won't have continuation, I'll watch all existing episodes times and times again.
And the song of the day will be a mystic song "The Wolves (Act I and II)" by Bon Iver.


Someday my pain, someday my pain
Will mark you
Harness your blame, harness your blame
And walk through

With the wild wolves around you
In the morning, I'll call you
Send it farther on

Solace my game, solace my game
It stars you
Swing wide your crane, swing wide your crane
And run me through

And the story's all over you
In the morning I'll call you
Can't you find a clue when your eyes are all painted Sinatra blue

What might have been lost -
Don't bother me





Be brave, stay healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts