Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sporty Girls

Today we've got a PE lessons in the gym, and I wouldn't have believed, but it's been really funny! We've been learning how to play basketball, and it's been my first time I've shot the ball throught the basket! Yey! And I've done it many times! What a sporty girl!
You see, generally I don't treat games with the ball good, but this year is an amazing one, it works wonders, and I start loving these games. Playing volleyball has become awesome with awesome classmates, and basketball doesn't seem to be so cruel too.
When I'm asked what my favourite sport is, I usually answer "skating", because I can skate, I love watching people skating and etc. But my scope spread, and who knows, maybe I'll play more seriously at university?
I'm so excited about it just because attending PE lessons isn't a favourite thing among Russian girls, and we look for every little opportunity not to come there. You know, all the classes are already decided and told us by headers, we don't choose them, we can't change them, therefore PE, and chemistry, and algebra are inevitability. Post-rock.
Sporty girls, sporty girls... Who's the most sporty girl in the world? Of course. Sporty Spice Melanie Chisholm from unforgettable band "Spice Girls". And why can't their most successful single "Wannabe" be the song of the day? Let it be!


Also I love lip-singing this song by famous YouTube filippino brothers (I've forgotten their names), and here they go.


Moreover, I can't help saying about the performance by "Glee"! They even chose roles for each girl, Marley looked very similar!






Be brave (if you wannabe my lover)
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts