Friday, April 19, 2013

I've Got A Problem

Some time ago I choose several products I want and I defenetly will buy by my favourite Rimmel. They are:
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick # 016 Heart Breaker 
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish # 800 Black Out 
  • Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner # 001 Blakest Black
And today, just now I've come over to the shop, and there's all this stuff! And I've had no money to buy it! The rest of the way home I've been going as I had an excellent mark for mathematic exam. Shocked.
Therefore now I wait for every little money. So post rock.
Moreover, it's snowing outside! What beautiful snow! And I would be very glad to see it, if it was winter outside! But not APRIL. Well, it's always this way for everything in Russia.
I've chosen a line from the song "Bad Girl" by Pussycat Dolls (soundtrack of "Confessions of a Shopaholic"), because unability to buy something I long for is a real problem for me. And exactly this song will be the song of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts