Sunday, April 28, 2013

Chasing The Sun (mission completed)

Do you remember I complained you about my "burning desires"*? So what, guys? I'm waiting for the congratulations! I finally bought all the stuff yesterday, though I run around the half of our city for them! And nail polish, and lipstick, and eyeliner. My mom called that black nail polish "gothic" and said she hadn't seen my favourite nail art with black basis and gold tips. Woman, it's one of my best nail arts!!
Today I'm going to cook an interesting thing - pears, boiled in the grapes juice. Going to be very sweet, I think! :) Anyway, wait for my next post, I wanna make kinda tutorial.
It was storming with the snow during the night. Welcome back home, odd Sakhalin's spring!
And here's a sunny song for your Sunday! (not TSOTD though)






* "Burning Desire" - a posh song by Lana Del Rey, used as a soundtrack for the promotion of the latest brand of the Jaguar F-Type automobile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts