Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ciao, April

The last day of April is on! And finally the last month of spring will come tomorrow, and everyone will have rest because of the May Day, except me. And so except all singers and performers, in principle. I'll perform with my chorus in the mid-day somewhere-I-don't-even-know.And the day can be thought to be done.
Today we've finally cleaned the territory up, as we were supposed to do long before. And while I was brushing that sleepy ground with my rake, cleaning it off from old leaves, grass and rubbish, I remembered about Lev Tolstoy or Nikolay Nekrasov, which loved Russia with her huge areas, plains too much.  Many scientists, psychologists and writers tell us not to forget where we all come from. And paying a tribute to our mutual mother-Earth, as natural particles in gels and tonics clean our face and skin, we should clean up ground even once a year [I'll add it in my some possible future book]. Moreover, while we're doing it, we're free from the lessons.
Also today my English tutor has showed me a video from the TED. TED is a global set of conferences owned by the private non-profit Sapling Foundation, under the slogan "ideas worth spreading". They talk about the variety of themes: design, art, IT technologies, science, politics, business, culture... So I watched the guy, a Swedish (Eric Saade's compatriot) photographer Eric Johansson, talking about realism and imagination, and how we can trick our mind.



You'd think I'm dump, but only yesterday I listened to the one of the most famous song by Amy Winehouse "Rehab". Now I understand why people pretty frequently mention this song and love it generally. Guess, what is the song of the day?



Be brave and get some inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts