Thursday, April 25, 2013

Can't save money!

Everything would be nothing, but I've got 3/C for my economics test. Usually I don't worry about this kind of marks for other subjects, but this is ECONOMICS! My teacher's definitely going to come me down. Beotch.
The weather's been nasty, therefore I spent the rest of the day after school at home trying to cheer myself up. And to authorize myself, I may tell I've tasted today "Dr. Pepper" Cherry for the first time, yeah. You see, "Dr. Pepper" is hard to be found in my city and in Russia in whole. I've even found a group in our social network, which make money delivering this drink to the regions. But I'm glad I've bought it today in an ordinary supermarket.
Tomorrow my family and I will go to the concert. What the fortune - I'll be listening to, not singing!
Moreover, I wait for my next salary to buy clothes again. And cosmetics. And shoes. So, you've understood.
I haven't had an obsession to an exact song today, therefore let's the song of the day be... "Next To Me" by Emeli Sande. You certainly know, Rachel and her birth mother Shelby sang this song in the last episode of Glee. So let's sing together!



Be brave! Spend money wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts