Saturday, April 6, 2013

Big Spender

Hey, Big Spender!
Spend a little time with me!
"Hey, Big Spender" from the musical "Sweet Charity"

Do you like spending money? How much do you spend? Are you a shopaholic? Yes, I do. Well, usually all value I have. And yes, I am. 
"Money money money must be funny", but if you control everything. Of course, I know that spending your money (but not wasting, babes!) is an awesome thing, but you shouldn't forget about your savings and spendings and how they balance. Just having mentioned amazing earings we, girls, are ready to give 'em all our cash, but we should remember to keep ourself together not to be losers dealing with money. Economics is given me hard as a subject in school, but it doesn't prevent me to be clever with currency in real everyday life. Well, I guess everyone has an awkward story when he/she ran into a bigger sum in the shop than he/she had supposed it to be LOL
According to the epigraph, certainly, you can spend not only money; also you can do it with time, force... And let me repeat - you should spend it, but not waste! One Russian writer said: "The most expensive thing of the person is life. It's given him one time, and it should be lived so not to feel excruciatingly pain for wasted years". He was extremely right, isn't he?
What about our talking of money, so today my English tutor has offered me to teach English to a child or two next academic year (about 10 year-old ones). I am actually interested! Though I treat myself as a bad teacher, but perhaps it's all about practice? So why not to try? And I'll have a chance to earn money doing intresting things. The only thing to think carefully about is time again, because I'll have big exams next year and most likely I'll have extra history and literature lessons, but I hope I'll solve this. Well, I think I'm going to accept my tutor's suggestion. And who knows, but maybe I'll find myself in teaching? LOL
And, as it can be understood, the song of the day will be "Big Spender"! And even not only one song! Because besides "Big Spender" from the musical "Sweet Charity", I've found a cool same-named song by Adrienne Bailon (you may know her for the role in "The Cheetah Girls" movie). So the both songs will be the songs of the day!







P.S. Ms. Bailon's "Big Spender" was a soundtrack for a lovely movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts