Monday, April 29, 2013

Big Grief

Sorry, guys. I promised to describe you how I'd cook the pears, and actually I've cook them, and the dish's literally marvellous. But you know that I lost my camera wire, so I can't transfer my photos. No photos - no interesting post.
At least I've watch a cool episode of my adorable "Doctor Who". I definitely love Clara, she's decent.
Well, the weather's still not the best, and I hope tomorrow we won't clean up the area near our school.
I haven't also said that on Friday I bought a new pair of shoes, but I can't wear them sometimes because it's dry outside.
It's getting very late, and I haven't still done my algebra hometask. Therefore I better give you the song of the day and go. Go to do what I don't want to do.
The song of the day will be a song by gorgeous Sia with the title "Kill And Run". This song is a soundtrack for the future hit "The Great Gatsby". I listen to the soundtrack list and understand the movie will be amazing at least for the music. Generally, all Gatsby's music is so my style. Get mysterious!


And to fill the gap of lack of the pictures, here's a couple of cute things my friend have sent me:






Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts