Saturday, April 13, 2013

For those, who wait

Good things come for boys who wait
"Candyman", Christina Aguilera

I haven't got the access to my laptop almost for a whole day, but now here I go.
Today I've returned to school after my short sick leave, and guess what? Instead of 5 lessons we had only 3, and I can easily say I've just met my friends and had some rest! Even after school while I've been shopping with my friend I've got tired more.
But I haven't totally been satisfied with myself on my English tutor's lesson, I've been absolutely dumb. I couldn't find words, read well, totally forgot simple rules and etc. I won't have a lesson next Tuesday, so it means I should prepare in depth not to appear as a dull one again LOL
Talking about next Tuesday, we won't study again because of exams (fortunately, we pass nothing this year). That's actually the only reason I love spring - lots of days off. But all  this dirt on the streets make me look like the Grumpy Cat. BTW, I've just found the most awesome nail art with this kitty! Here's the link and the pic!
http://www.spektorsnails.com/2012/12/i-had-fun-once-it-was-awful-grumpy-cat.html
Oh, let this cool blog about nail art be today's Very Interesting Blog! You know, I love it so much. Well, come on, girls, check it out - 

Moreover, I'm putting some my regular images for you, today they're all from the Lingualeo.com site.


Should book this one 



While I was going home from English lesson, I thought the song of the day would be Pink's one, but now, as you see, whose quote is in the epigraph, it's easy to understand that the song of the day is droll and rocking "Candyman" by fabulous Christina Aguilera!



Tarzan and Jane were swingin' on a vine!
Sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine!
Jane lost her grip and down she fell!
Squared herself away as she let out a yell!


☼ Be brave and dance all night long ☼



P.S. It's time to watch the new "Glee" episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts