Thursday, May 3, 2012

Me, myself and life

My days go pretty good.
I've discover a web-site http://omegle.com/ and it's actually funny! I met some strangers, and two of them became my friends on Facebook.

The day before yesterday I made fantastic make-up and took some photos. So I just didn't know what to do, and decided to print my face as Aura Dione. I'd watched performs of her and listened to her songs, then I was inspired by Aura. Ms Dione has become my new favourite singer! I like her music, I like her style, I've become sure she's a real singer, she can sing.






I already chose a cover for "Friends" and made it "The Song For The Day". You can find it here http://the-worldwide-girl.blogspot.com/2012/04/2-days-of-idleness.html

Yesterday I made a new cover! It's for a good song "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson. And my cover became a very sweet and nice, therefore I hope you'd like it.^-^


And that song I already made "The Song Of The Day" there http://the-worldwide-girl.blogspot.com/2012/03/girl-in-tissue-dress.html

And I want to share with you my happiness! I've got music discs of "Jedward" and "3Oh!3" finally! YEEEAAAH!:D They're absolutely great!
Why am I happy so? Because these discs are not sold in my city! And I've got them! I booked them in the Internet.

So, you would ask me about today's song of the day. If I've told you about Aura Dione, let it be her song. But which one? Hmm, let me think... I choose... "Reconnect"! (like in "Pokemons", isn't it?:))
"Reconnect" is a wonderful song! I like something like this. And I know one more song, but that song would suit more to the other post, which I'll someday write. (And I've done it in my mind already!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts