Sunday, May 20, 2012

Reader

I'm so exhausted since Friday. Why? I ran 2 km! I was passing a test of PE, and I did it! I got "B" - it's exellent for me, if we talk about PE. And since that time I've got sore legs.
But yesterday was great! It was a school-leaving party in my music school, but not mine. Guys from our song company graduated, they're younger us for a year. We graduated last year, you know. So I helped with a parody show. Everything went good, and we partied hard after it! :D It was my favourite part of the evening. My friend and I rocked cooler than anybody there! We did it even through the pain of the legs.
And today I'm glad especially. My dad has bought me an electronic book! I'm so exited! Ooooh, it's sooo cooool! My reader is Sony, and it's pink. Almost red. Red wine. Dark pink. I don't know, anyway, it's amazing!

Hey, guys! The Evrovision's coming! Are you ready? 




And today the song of the day will beee... "Blame it on Septemder" by "Allstar Weekend'. I know those guys not so long, but I already like their songs.:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts