Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nothing Special

Hello!
I want to write about something, but I don't know about what. Yes, I've got 2 posts in my mind, but now I don't want to write exactly about it. I want to talk about something... something common.
Right now I'm listening to Lana Del Ray. Do you love her? So I do. I like her melodies and voice, it's unusual and fresh. Her slow and low music and timbre are my style. I always wanted to listen to music such as Lana makes, but didn't know who sang this way. I even wanted to write the songs by myself. But then I found Ms. Del Ray and was especially glad, of course.


On this Friday we will give back our student books to our school library. It means no more paragraphs for history lessons!:D
But in 2 weeks my first examination will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts