Sunday, May 27, 2012

Euphoria

LOREEN, Sweden - the 1st place!
THE BURANOVSKIE BABUSHKI, Russia - the 2nd place!!
Finally I'm so exited! We've got really AMAZING results of the Eurovision-2012!! I adore our Buranovskie Babushki, and I'm really in big love with Loreen! They're all awesome and fabulous!





My mom calls Loreen a shaman. Maybe, she's kinda right, Loreen has something magical and misterious.
Also I like about 25 contries of 42 participants. I like Ireland, Cypris, Lithuania, Hungary, Switzerland, Danmark, Estonia, Norway, Italy, France, Germany and others. What about Ireland. My lovely Jedward presented their song "Waterline", but guys recieved so few points in the final! Anyway I love their "Waterline" much, even much more then "Lipstick" of the last year. And their fountain was unforgettable!



And, of course, the song of the day will be fabulous, misterious and marvelous "Euphoria" by Loreen! And our grandmothers too:) PARTY FOR EVERYBODY, DANCE!




Also I like the music video of Anggun (France) with her song "Echo (You And I). I would like to live and work among sexy soliders like those. And the main man of the video is hot especially! Who's he? I must know his name, because he's perfect! Oh, his face and his body...*__* And how those guys look divinely in military uniform!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts