Saturday, May 12, 2012

Another day with Olga Kay (and Tobuscus!)

I want to talk about my new godsend on YouTube - Olga Kay!
Of course, first of all she's of interested to me by her name, because she's my namesake!
She also was born in Russia, in Siberia, and arrived to America 10 years ago. Olga entertains people by her videos on her YouTube's channels. She has 4 channels:

So, check them out! You will like it!
But to tell the truth I found her by the channel of Toby Turner! (http://www.youtube.com/user/Tobuscus) He's marvelous!*______*
And Toby was found by my one day when I was watching my lovely Annoying Orange! Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/user/realannoyingorange
And Olga, and Toby worked on Annoying Orange, but Olga did only in the game. So sad, I'd like to see her more.
Olga Kay and Toby Turner
Rumour has that they go out, but I actually don't know. I myself have such a friend. And if you looked at us, you would think we go out too, but we're just mad friends :P

And I also should have told you about my favourite YouTubers. They are brothers. Well, there are 2 pairs of brothers. But not all at once!! Further - more... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts