Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Avengers

Yeah, boys and girls! Today I've watched a mega cool super impressive film "The Avengers"! It's really expressive! So, I did it with my music friend, because every Sunday we go for a walk, and today we've gone to the cinema.
This film's about superheroes, which have to save the Earth, as usual. "The Avengers" is my first film of Marvel Studios, and I like it sooooo! But to tell the truth we didn't particularly watch the plot, we followed and talked more about the actors and their characters. So, here's my favourite's:

♥ Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man (no comments)


♥ Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America (I've been in love with him since "Fantastic Four"



♥ Mark Ruffalo as Dr. Bruce Banner / Hulk (one love, ah!)


♥ Chris Hemsworth as Thor (so brutal!)


♥ Tom Hiddleston as Loki (I think, there are no comments too)




After that astounding film I want to watch "The Iron Man". The friend says it's cool as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts