Saturday, May 26, 2012

The last day I've never had

Yesterday was my "the last bell". Actually it wasn't last for me - I'll come back to school in September. But a half of my classmates won't. And that's the biggest sorrow of the day. I didn't cry, I never do it at days like that, although many people do. After an official part we all were in the classroom and talked, watched the photos where we're kids. After school in the whole we went for a walk. For a big walk. We walked from 2 till 9 p.m.!
Of course, we'll meet in the end of June, after all our examinations. We'll get our school leaving certificates and will party at our school leaving party. And then we'll farewell. Somebody tells it's forever, but I disagree. The world is small, global and round. We will meet again.
What about me, I'll go to the 10th grade, and my friend will as well. But we'll have new classmates from parallel classes, but we don't know who're exactly. 









There're so much talking of the last bell in social networks. Everybody tries to download a lot of photos, but I don't want. My blog is the only exception. And I've forgotten to say, that only my friend and I have the photos of our class. :]

Ah, I had so much words for this post yesterday, but I've forgotten. Anyway, the day was unforgettable. 

THANK YOU, GUYS, FOR EVERYTHING!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts