Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Algebra

Today has been my first exam - algebra! Oh, even now I'm so nervous! When I'd came home, I burst out crying on mother's shoulders. I hope I wrote it for "B", but actually I need "A". I'm not crazy of it, but I have to get a honours degree. But now I really can breathe free - the most difficult exam is passed. On this Saturday I'll pass English.
Right now I'm listening my fav music and watching pictures of brilliant men. Because of troubles on Google I can't share one with you.

Today I've also seen an incredible film "Thor". Then I must watch "Captain America: The First Avenger", and watch "The Avengers" again. This way I'll understand more.
What about the song of the day, I can't add it too as pictures because of Google. But anyway the song today is "Bright Lights" by Lana Del Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts