Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My final day

"It's always darkest before the dawn".
"Shake It Out" by Florence and The Machine

You may already know that I graduated my music school last year, and have gone there this year. Till today. Today's been my last day in my music school. I'm feeling so sad and upset for the first time. I didn't feel this way last year, because I knew I would come back in September. But now... I've been there for whole 11 years already, and now is the end. I won't meet people, which I met and talked with every week for all that time, the same way. Everything I did for 11 years has gone totally now. The atmosphere of the place won't be felt by me anymore. I don't tell about my good music friends - the last year we met with them as I didn't attend the music school. But my teachers and aquaintances, they will meet me so rarely. I've been with them since I was 5, but now I should stop. I need start something new, a new life. I love my music school, I adore it, but sometime it all must stop. And the time has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts