Sunday, May 6, 2012

Something from nothing

Right now I'm playing The Sims 3. It's funny especially when I've got the day off.
And tomorrow I won't have to go to my orchestra, therefore my mother and I will go to buy me new shoes!:D
Soon Victory Day will come. I know, there's Victory in Europe Day in Europe and USA. Our Victory Day is celebrated on the 9th of May, and V-E day's celebrated on the 8th of May. Well, if there were no timezones, we would celedrate the day of the WW II 's end together.
What did I want to say?! Ah, right. Anyway, I won't have a day off on Victory Day! I'll perform with the choir! Agaaain...
I don't remember if I told you my marks for my test exams. So I've got "B" for algebra and "A" for Russian!!:D Hurray! But also soon it'll be our real examinations! Already our mathematic exam will be on the 29th of May!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts