Thursday, November 28, 2013

Winter Introduction (Anniversary!)

Rule #307: if you want me to like winter, let it snow

Holy cow! The winter has come! It's been snowing all day long, only stopping for meal breaks.
Ah, you remember I don't like winter much. There's only 4 things which make me smile to winter time:

  1. New Year and all those celebrations (party with the frieeends!!)
  2. Winter holidays - almost fortnight for laziness and craziness.
  3. Winter evenings with snowfalls and street lights. Actually, I adore snowfalls in any time of the day, but in the evening it's especially magical (real big snowflakes, the size of... the eye! The bigger, the better). What about the street lights, so you know during the winter time there are not only just street lamps, but also other decoration, shiny balls and etc. So today on my way to chorus rehearsal my heart melted for that. 
  4. And skating with the friends with playing snowballs. Freaking fun!
On my way home after the rehearsal, I was a kinda snowman. Snow was everywhere: on my hair, on my bag, on my eyebrows. Hopefully I moved my legs fast enough not to become a hill in the end.

RRRRUUUUUSSSIIIIAAAAANNN
WWIIIIINTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRR

P.S. This is the 400th published post! Aniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts