Friday, November 1, 2013

A Murdered Afternoon a.k.a. Tragedy Happens

My day's been a piece of shit right from the start...
I overslept in the morning, so I had only 20 minutes to drink my coffee at one swallow, put my clothes on, make my face look a little alive and even prepare my school bag. All in all, I've been looking like a living dead since the morning. Thanks Lord, my day at school was pretty usual, I even got 5/A for physics test. Also my English lesson was shorter than usual, but isn't that cool? And after that my tragedy came back.
I'm entitled to post this snotty picture today
You know, a year ago, on November 4th, I watched my favourite "Cloud Atlas" for the 1st time. And now I wanted to buy a DVD disk with voice tracks in different languages and extra additions to be able to watch it whenever I want. I came to my favourite media shop, and a cute seller simply broke my heart telling me that all "Cloud Atlas" DVD disks had been already sold out. SOLD. THE FUCK. OUT. I was just too late! After it my life ended for today. Then I also looked into other shops to ask if they got "Cloud Atlas", but, of course, the answer was "No". One seller even dared to ask me, "'Cloud Atlas'? What is it, a movie?" OH GOD, really I was ready to punch her in her silly face.
All my way home I was going with the most sorrowful face and pouting lips not to show the world how sulky I am, but because I was sulky myself. I always react like that when something hurts me so much. You're probably thinking, "She's overreacting", and maybe I am, but that's how I feel. (I wonder that November has started its dirty job) Therefore I went to the grocery, but I still remembered that I'd promised myself not to eat something too sweet and unhealthy. So I bought milk, serials, South Korean noodles and a bottle of an expensive Japanese high-vitamin drink. Certainly, in Japan that drink is cheap and available for everyone, but "it's Russia, baby".
Nevertheless, tomorrow's the last day of the term, and the next week is going to be our vacation. I know that I've got two good marks 4/B for 2 subjects: mathematics and informatics. I though I'd have 4 for chemistry, but OMG I've got an excellent mark for it! And even economics didn't screw me up. But I'm not sure I'll fully kick back during my holidays: even for now I know we'll have 2 concerts the next week. That sucks. Moreover, I wanna dedicate my vacation time to preparation for my final exams.
There's a quote from a marvellous song "E.V.O.L." by Marina And The Diamonds. I've already made this song TSOTD here. Actually, all sad Marina's songs can be the songs of the day, you see. But I wanna point out to a good song I discovered for myself only the day before yesterday. This is "I Don't Dance" by the band "Sunrise Avenue". So rocking! Let's sing along.


I don't wanna grow up
I don't wanna see sex and the city 
Lust for a minute
I don't wanna do that 
I don't wanna let go on floor tonight

And I can't hear nothing but beats and sounds
That don't feel good inside 
I got jeans too tight it's all too loud
My feet can't hear the others from my mind

I don't dance cause tonight you love somebody
Somebody New
I don't dance cause the moves don't want my body
I'll learn to hate them too
Now you dance to our songs-I need them too
I don't dance cause tonight you love somebody new

I don't need the feedback
I know that I'm stuck with the past
This might last
I don't need a restart
I don't wanna re-oil myself tonight

I know it's a little bit sad and strange
I stay alone in the shade
I don't wanna dance I feel betrayed
Somebody else is playing with my babe

Now the crowd goes wild it's such a mess
And I can't escape this emptiness



Be brave. Straggle with the tragedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts