Thursday, November 7, 2013

Symphonies

Right now I've just come back having a walk with Dasha. It's a hell hard pouring rain outside! When Dasha left me, I was on my way all alone, no one around, darkness, and the rain was so hard I even could drink just opened my mouth. But before it rained I had a lovely day with my Cherry Lady who I hadn't seen for more than a month! We didn't chanced to meet after my Birthday, and only yesterday I decided to write her about our meeting. And today we had a really good time together, that's nice. But when I was going to my rehearsal after our meeting, I understood we hadn't taken a photo! We like taking photos, but, apparently, today is not the day.
A day after tomorrow my mom will leave our holy island for about 3 weeks to visit her friend in Ukraine and have a course in Moscow.
I've just run into a funny guy doing stand up. I think you're gonna love this. The guy is Dylan Moran, he's got a lot of performances, so here you go browsing the Internet. He's hilarious, isn't he?


For tomorrow's English lesson I have to read "Nightmares and Dreamscapes - Introduction" by Stephen King. Though to my mind I'm absolutely not able to do it now, probably I'll read a couple of pages right now eating cereals with milk. Food of God!
Yesterday (I suppose, it was yesterday) I watched an Argentine tango by Elizabeth Berkley and Valentin Chmerkovskiy from the current season of "Dancing With The Stars" U.S. You know, I follow Amber Riley and Derek Hough performances, and there I decided to watch Elizabeth and Valentin's dance, because I just like Argentine tango.


Frankly speaking mostly I liked not even their dance, but the song they'd chosen. It's "Symphony 6: Fair Thee Well & The Requiem Mix" by Emily Wells. Basically she has 10 songs composing together and called symphonies. An interesting fact is that the titles of the songs are rhymed, and not among all 10 titles, but inside one title: "Symphony 1 In The Barrel Of A Gun", "Symphony 2 & The Click Boom Boom" and so on. My favourite symphonies are the 6th and the 8th - "Symphony 8 & The Canary's Last Take". They are the songs of the day, certainly. But somehow I can't find the 8th symphony, so do it yourself :)


Fair thee well and the requiem mix
I got a loan shark and a quick fix,
for those I left behind, in a suit case of fire flies,
find ya, I wanna treat you right,
never leave you beggin and cryin.
Coming down the mountain in a wet carriage,
full speed like a spent marriage.
I got more than enough to keep me whole.
For once I’m not slightly out of control.
Got crazy dreams when it breaks morning,
everyday, a requiem.
These morning dreams are just like memories:
Late night, starring through the trees.
I got words for this and the way it fits:
It’s all about the light and the sound around it.
Fair thee well and the requiem mix
I got a feather bed and a couple of tricks,
for those I left behind



Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts