Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Olympiads. Tatto

This Monday, 25.11, the Olympiad week began again. But I'm not about Sochi 2014, but my annual Olympiads for school subjects. Now it's a municipal step. So, on Monday I wrote Russian, yesterday I participated in history, and today's been the English day.
I felt like genius when I'd written all the answers for our Russian test. Sure, maybe they weren't all right, but anyhow I found the answers in my head, so why should I deny them? Also I'm sure some answers are brilliant discoveries, so proud of myself.
Yesterday I didn't feel so genius and proud, and generally speaking yesterday wasn't my day. Many people know my relationship with history, and it isn't really good. But on the other hand I found out what I should learn to get prepared for my exams.
And today's been a little bit confusing English test. Prima facie it seemed to be easy, but still my friend and I felt weird. Listening and writing tasks were simple, and reading and "use of English" were a little more difficult, but I also wrote all the answers. I was writing them in last 15 minutes, so I harried real bad! If they aren't able to recognize my writings, it's their problem.
My next Olympiad is going to be for literature, and moreover the 2nd step of English (if I pass). And I will, I'm sure.
We haven't had snow outside. Until today. Well, one I posted the first snow, but, how it should've happened, it melted soon. And now it's snowing, and to my mind real constant snow is coming. Well, let it be. I just know that snow will lay on the streets till May, so I wanted it to come later. So, it's he end of November (already!), and I permit the snow to fall. How kind I am!
Not only the snow, but my mom's also coming home soon. Already this Friday we'll chat over the tea, I'll try my presents on and we'll talk talk talk talk talk...
Tomorrow I'll be back to school (NB if you participate in the Olympiad, you're allowed not to go to school that day). Fortunately, we'll have only 4 lessons, so I can say my relax will go on.
The song of the day? Lately I found several songs by European singers. they're so nice. Today it's gonna be "Tattoo" by the Lithuanian singer GJan. Sing along, it's pretty easy! It's a radio edit that I listen to, but I'll put an official version below the lyrics.


I feel again that terrible itching
Cutting my bones cutting my soul
You're pushing my veins
You're drawing a picture of my blood

I feel again that terrible itching
Cutting my bones, cutting my soul
My heart is on fire
You're drawing a picture of my blood

Ta-ta-tattoo ta-ta-tattoo
Read my story
Its written on my body

Ta-ta-tattoo, ta-ta-tattoo
Read my story
Its written on my body...

Pretended you're god
Pretended you're angel
The one who is observing me
Stay in my nightmares, get out of my dreams
Get out, get out, get out

I let you in, I told you whole story
You're touching my skin
Feel what I feel
You taking my breath
but there is no chance for you to win - no

Ta-ta-tattoo ta-ta-tattoo
Read my story
Its written on my body

Ta-ta-tattoo ta-ta-tattoo
Read my story
Its written on my body...

And it's so hard to tell myself it's not the end
But I'll be strong like my mom said
And I'm dancing in the midnight
I'm firing like a torch

And it's so fine
Stand out of line
Cause I am strong like my mom said
And I'm dancing in the midnight

Ta-ta-tattoo ta-ta-tattoo
Read my story
Its written on my body

Ta-ta-tattoo ta-ta-tattoo
Read my story
Its written on my body...




Be brave, be smart 

P.S. Yesterday I finished reading "The Da Vinci Code"! YEEEEY! It's so incredible! Now I've gotta go to Paris to see all the places, visit La Pyramide Inversée to bend my knee in the honour of Maria Magdalena. And rewatch the films about Robert Lengdon one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts