Sunday, December 2, 2012

Upset. Surprised. Enjoyed.

Now it's time to describe you my feelings about the 2nd step of the English Olimpiad I've had today. Actually  I'm not satisfied with myself. I know I could make my monolog and a dialog with a boy better, but I was SO NERVOUS!! Many pupils from gymnasiums have competed with me, and the boy I've been in the couple with is from a gymnasium. This way I must admit that gymnasium's pupils are better at English then us, simple pupils; plus you know, all the knowledge I have I got last year with my previous tutor, and I must say to her "thank you much". But frankly I think more, that my crazy nerves have played the main role. So I hate my monolog so! The question's for it been "Why is it good for students to participate in competitions or concerts?". The first thought, generally, everything's clear, but I've had 1,5 min to talk to the teachers! Maybe, if I'd prepared better, I could talk better, but only a teacher asked "Are you ready?" in 30 seconds after my reading the task I've started answering. So I've got very curt speech, mistakes, hitches... Aaaaah, soooo baaaad! Of course, it's the greatest experience for me, but anyway I'm feeling upset.
If you want to hear something more pleasent, here I go. The day before yesterday I had a dream with... don't think that I'm crazy about him, but I dreamed I was having fun with Charlie McDonnell! We just had a walk, laughing, talking a lot, going crazy... So we became the best friends or something like that. I'd never though Mr. McDonnell would be in my night dream. But I can't deny in real life I'd like to become a friend with Charlie as many girls around the world would like too.
Next weekend my friend Ruben will have a birthday, but I don't even know what to present him! Do you have any ideas?
Some days ago I bought the album "Battleground" by The Wanted. I love these fellows so much! Therefore the song of the day will be one from this album. Let it be "Invincible"! I fell in love with this song from the first sounds.

oversweet photo LOL


If you want to some my usual images for a night, read my previous post!

Bye! Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts