Sunday, December 9, 2012

Strange Dreams + Nail Art Tutorial

Today is Sunday, and I'm glad much! I've spent half of the day in my bed eating chocolate and doing nothing at all. My only going out has been to buy some cakes for my parents. And before that I've done something really cool and worth being done - my new nail art. And I've made a tutorial for you!
I've used for this neil art next things:

  1. Transparent nail polish
  2. Nail polish "60 Seconds" 805 Grey Matter, Rimmel as a contrasting colour
  3. Nail polish "Lycra Pro Professional Finish" 325 Hot Gossip, Rimmel as a basic colour
  4. An adhesive tape (Yeah, I've got a funny one with the smiles, I like it)
  5. A scissors
Let's begin!





Isn't it easy? You see, you needn't any special professional things to do what you want! :D


Behind the scene! I wonder, my cat's interested in nail art too...


Last night I had a strange dream - I was at Antonio's wedding! He had his wedding somewhere an a hill near Rome, so I even took photos of Vatican! In general it was really strange for me, and we felt like old good friends, though even in my dream we'd met each other in real life for the first time. So crazy!
But just now in the evening I've become angry with my parents almost because of nothing. I won't describe in detail, but must say I feel sorry, but angry still. But I bet you, tomorrow everything will be ok again.
Anyway I'm upset a little bit, so the song of the day will be the song "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by a Swedish singer Loreen, the winner of Eurovision 2012! Hey! I love her. she's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts