Saturday, December 29, 2012

School Rocks!

Yesterday my classmates and I celebrated New Year at school. And it was surprisingly great! Of course, the beggining with the theatral actions was boring, but our guys' dance and dances of other pupils were amazing! Moreover, the disco after the theatral part was absolutely cool, even thought it was too short! Teachers never give us enough time. Here's some really freaky photos from the party :D

Me and my classmates

With our class teacher.
He played Cheshire Cat


With the best friend Dasha

Me, Dasha and our mutual good friend Alex

Some days ago my classmates and I watched probably the most famouse and amazing musical "Notre-Dame De Paris". OH MY GOD! It's wonderful!! I won't even tell you the story, almost everybody knows it. And the song of the day will be "Belle" from this adorable musical.


Just now I have watched the last episode of "Doctor Who" - "The Snowmen"!!! Yey! It's marvelous! I though Mr. Moffat would write something freaky this time again, but now I really like Christmas episode! Thank you, Steven! Wish you keep on writing good things!
Well, I'm going to sleep now. You'd know how I'm happy my holiday's finally started!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts