Saturday, December 29, 2012

Everything At Once

Though we don't celebrate Christmas widely on 25th December, and New Year hasn't come yet, I've already got presents. I want to do kinda a review of my gifts.
I. A Christmas candle from my English tutor.
I was surprised she presented me the gift. Anyway it's always so pleasent when someone give you a present.


II. A box in the form of the book from my friend Ruben.
Aaah, it's so adorable! I'm already in love with this box! I like the idea of hiding the box in the form of the book, and I adore the design *_______* Therefore I'm very thankful to Ruben!


III. A Chinese house dress from my mom's friend.
I really like it, and I wear it almost not taking off. I like the colour, the cut and the picture on it. 


Also there's a hand cream, a soap, a notebook and some things else... Thanks to everyone! :D
The song of the day will be a funny song from the advertisement of Windows 8 by an Australian singer–songwriter Lenka called "Everything At Once". Have fun!



Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts