Wednesday, December 12, 2012

In The Land Of Gods And Monsters

TODAY IS 12.12.12!! WHOOOOOHHHO!
I'm so tired, I want to sleeeep! Though I've though I slept enough today. But I must do my homework for physics; this year I've never done it before because my marks have been good, but now I've found out my total mar won't be excellent, though it HAS TO BE excellent. So I've decided to do my physics homework well and get some high marks.
Tomorrow it'll be already traditional Movies-Thursday with my friend Ruben, and we'll watch "Third Star" starring Benedict Cumberbatch! So interesting to know what the film is.


As I wanted, I've picked out the accompaniment of "Stay" by Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko on the piano by ear and found some chords in the Internet! Yeeaaah! I can play it on the pianooo! :D
The song of the day will be "Gods And Monsters" by Lana Del Rey. It's sooo deep and gorgeous song... 
I write here my favourite part of the song - the 1st verse. (Also the video's with the lyrics, so here we go)


In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel
Living in the Garden of Evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon
You got the medicine I need
Fame, liquor, love, give it to me slowly
Put your hands on my waist, do it softly
Me and God we don't get along, so now I sing...


And some pictures for the night:







Be brave, kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts