Saturday, December 1, 2012

The First Day Of The Winter. The 2nd Step Of English.

Guys! Congratulate me! I've succesfully pass the 1st stage of our English Olimpiad within city's pupils for listening, reading and writing. So tomorrow I'll be examined for speaking, and frankly, I'm a bit nervous. Wish me good luck!
Only today I've found out that an amazing Rihanna's song "Diamonds" was written by Sia!! I'm very pleasently surprised, because, you know, Sia is one of my favourite singers as well as Rihanna. I know Sia has written songs also for Ms. Aguilera's albums "Bionic" and new "Lotos". Generally I know Christina has a good buisness relationship with Sia. But let's return to "Diamonds". Here's a video with Sia singing the song. I think, it's adorable.


Also I must congratulate with the beggining of the winter! What do you expect of it? The end of the world? Or the greatest celebration of new year? Or, maybe, something new? Therefore the song of the day will be "Something New" by gorgeous "Girls Aloud". Get it!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts